Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is PL's last day at the beach (with me, of course) before she heads back to work. We try to spend one day a week at the beach every summer. This summer, however, we've both been busy with "projects" so our beach time suffered. We got a lot done though, so it was OK!


There was so much activity today. We saw several groups (3-5 in a group) of harbor seals and many single seals, all folicking in the sea. It must have been a good fishing day also because the Pelicans were also extremely busy, diving into the water right in front of us! I've never seen it like this before. The only thing we didn't see were dolphins. I wonder where they were?

Loving this summer,

2 comments:

Judy said...

ahhhhhhhhh, the beach looks so inviting.......wish I could have joined y'all!

Deb Hardman said...

I'm heading for the beach on Monday, for the first time in years!

Beaches in Alaska aren't for swimming & sunning much. I'm going to Michigan for a beach day!