Sunday, April 27, 2008



Well, I'm finally caught up and have a few moments to breathe. Thank you for your great orders and your patience while I was away!

We did have a wonderful time on our journey to Gualala to take a 2-day Sue Benner class. We spent two days getting there, not because we needed to but because there are so many great places to stop on the way. We spent our first night at Petaluma and the next day we went exploring. We found their quilt shop, Quilted Angel, which was full, full, full of great fabrics. They've done a terrific job of displaying mechandise...I found myself wandering from vignette to vignette. I think I paid more attention to the displays than the fabric!

Then, we found Knitterly. As of now, this is my favorite yarn shop. It's large and full of GORGEOUS yarns. I looked and looked and looked some more and couldn't decide, so I got this....



probably the least colorful yarn in the place but still a pretty yarn for socks! And, one I haven't tried before. I also got some new needles...Sox Stix by Lantern Moon, Size 1, Ebony. They are beautiful, but unfortunately, I just can't seem to get my big hands to work with them. If you're in the market for a new set (5) of DP ebony Sox Stix, email me - we'll work something out! :) Have a skein of Koigu to trade?

But, look at some of their yarns, bags, and buttons......





to be continued......

No comments: