Friday, March 14, 2008

I've got a huge pile of hand-dyed fabrics that I need to get listed on my website, but I thought I would show you a few first. Every time I dye fabrics, it's a thrill because I never really know how they will look when completed. Even as I wash them it's not obvious. Only as I iron them do I see how absolutely gorgeous they are. I don't mean to be immodest, it's just that I think every piece of hand-dyed fabric is gorgeous no matter who does the dyeing. Anyway, here are just a few...




This last fabric is an overdyed commercial fabric which was originally black and white.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful hand-dyes. Vicky from dyehard runoff

Judy Rys said...

I agree, these hand-dyed fabrics are gorgeous! It's great to find your blog and to find that you live so close. Have we met? I also attended the need to bead workshop.