Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I did...did you? Vote, I mean. If you are in one of the 24 states with a primary today, please don't forget to vote. Your vote is important.

Ok, with that said, I recently visited the Fancy Flours website where I purchased measuring spoons in the tad, dash, pinch, smidgen and drop amounts to use for dyeing fabrics. However, while I was there I saw some great ideas for Valentine's Day. They have some very unusual items and gorgeous ways in which to use them. Like this elegant cookie idea...isn't it incredible?


I'm still trying to decide just what it is that I want to make. There are so many fun choices! Like using this Roller Coaster Transfer Sheet on a cake or cookies...



or, this Raspberry Scroll Transfer Sheet....



well, I just may have to get both of these! They remind me of fabric.

No comments: