Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!! Our families are in North Dakota and Minnesota, with the exception of one of my sisters who is here close to us, so we can't all be together for the fourth.

I spent the day fabric dyeing and Jeff supervised. I suspect that soon he'll be right out there beside me doing his own dyeing! I took his color advice today so it will be fun and interesting to see what we end up with. I just love the dyeing process and the "serendipity" of it all.

Jeff will be playing with his band this evening for the fireworks festival and again tomorrow night for the "concerts in the park" series he does each summer. He's been practicing some Rick Braun songs lately and he is terrific! Who else do you know that gets serenaded while in the tub? Heavenly....

No comments: