Friday, September 21, 2018

Oh my...

It has been so long since I posted that I barely remember how it works.

We took our annual trip to Mammoth Lakes and it was as relaxing and lovely as always. I can always feel the stress and worries drain from my body as we spend time in nature. It might be just a tad on the quiet side, only because we've done it so often, but we always manage to find something new-to-us to see or do.

I was working on these socks while we were there and they are still not finished. I'm almost to the toe of the second sock, but that doesn't count as finished. I love the color of this yarn. It felt like Fall in Mammoth since the nights were in the high 20s/low 30s so it was the perfect color.


Take care,









I need to update the following chart, but I'll do that later.

Started 2018 with UFO projects: 23
New YTD:7
Gave away YTD:0
Trashed/dismantled YTD:
Sold unfinished UFOs YTD:0
Finished YTD: -7
So far 2018: 23

No comments: